Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sulwhasoo Snowise Ex Brightening Spot Serum Review!


Back to back skincare product review!





I have recently finished this very very expensive bottle of brightening spot serum. I think the most important information that I need to share about this product is the price. It was a heaping price of $170 dollars at my local Asian supermarket (there is a section in the supermarket that sells Korean beauty items). I thought it would be cheaper in Korea since it is a Korean product, but the price was exactly the same. So there is no going around in purchasing this for under $170 dollars.

As you know from my previous blog posts, My Trip to the Dermatologist Office, I have had acne scars for awhile now. This product definitely helped in lightening/healing my scars, but it wasn't as helpful in completely erasing them.

When my scars were fresh and new, this worked perfectly in lightening them immediately after applying this twice a day for two weeks. It worked so well that I saw definite changes in my skin so far as to say 20-40% lighter than before. Though it seemed like a perfect skin rescuer at first, the serum becomes not as effective after two or three months of using them, which left me with the scars that were still noticeable even after wearing makeup.

Because this serum wasn't as effective as before, I had to include other methods such as sheet masks, washable face masks, and careful exfoliation to extend my lightening treatment little further. But this is for another blog post.

Now. Do I recommend this? It really depends on how desperate you are in lightening your dark spots. It is effective and so satisfying at first because you definitely can see your spots healing day by day, but honestly speaking it is just not worth the $170 dollars. However I am not saying that I regret purchasing this. I would honestly recommend those to who are painfully dealing with acne scars and have tried everything to lighten them. I also don't think this is the best serum for those who are suffering with age spots because my mom has used this for hers and said it did nothing for her. Again, it really depends on how desperate you are.

As for me, I am not going to be repurchasing this because I believe there are many other brightening spot serums that are way under $170 dollar mark and is equally effective.

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment