Saturday, October 17, 2015

Underrated Beauty Products that are Rocking my World!


It's been awhile right?

I have been watching favorite beauty products that deserve more recognition on Youtube. Inspired by the idea, I decided to look for them in my own makeup collection.




I don't know if you know, but blushes are...my favorite things on earth. So I like trying different blushes from all types of brands. The Colorful Face Powders from the Sephora Collection are one of my favorite blushes to wear. These blushes are so pigmented, long wearing, and easy to blend! AND it is only $15 dollars. What more could you ask for? This color in particular is called Too Hot. I love this shade for summer because it almost enhances your bronzer to make you look like JLO.


There are so many bronzers that beauty bloggers LOVE such as the NARS Laguna, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, Benefit Hoola, and so on. But no one talks about the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze-02. I have heard bloggers talking about the highlight shade from this line, but never the bronzers. Despite its name "matte" it gives a luminous satin quality finish to the skin, but it is not shiny, glittery, or shimmery at all. The level of intensity can also be controlled because of its buildable quality. I wouldn't say that this would be a great contouring shade, but as an all over bronzer, it is just fabulous.



These eye brushes from the Up & Up collection at Target are my favorite eyeshadow brushes in my collection because: 1) they are cheap and easily accessible since they are sold at target 2) they are very soft 3) they wash well 4) they don't shed. Boom and boom. What more could you ask for?






I have mentioned the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks numerous times in my blog because...um I love them. They apply so smoothly and are very moisturizing on your lips like a regular lip balm. They are called Gloss Sticks, but they are not overtly shiny or thick compared to a regular lip gloss which is perfect in my book. These are excellent addition to your everyday makeup bag because they are portable and so easy to wear.


L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock Mascara in waterproof formula has been my go to for the past four to five months. This one is unique in that it separates my lashes but clumps them in a way that makes my lashes look super natural but flattering. It's not the best volumizing mascara out there, but the curl hold plus the fact that it is smudge proof really puts this mascara as my number one mascara. I have very straight stubborn and pathetic lashes, but this mascara acts like hairspray in holding my curls without weighing them down! Also, I can wear this for my natural looks to my smokey looks because of its versatile look. If I want more volume I apply a thin coat of this mascara, then top it with my Covergirl Lash Blast mascara and even then my curls stay up.

These can be also consider to be my current favorites because I have been using these products non stop! Do you have a hidden gem in your vanity that no one else knows about?

P.S.: Follow me on instagram @skbeautydiary if you miss me!

Best,
skbeautydiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment