Friday, March 6, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday on a Saturday...#5 New Releases!


Today's Wishlist Wednesday's (on a Friday) theme is all about new releases. I want my hands on these hot buns so badly.

It's going to be a long one.

NARS Dual intensity Eyeshadow Palette: NARS came out with their Dual Intensity Eyeshadow line last year I believe? I loved the fact that these were intensely metallic but can be sheered out for an everyday look. One eyeshadow is $29 dollars which is awfully expensive, so I never consider purchasing them. This 8 shadow palette is sold for $79 which makes one shadow less than 10 bucks which is a huge discount. This IS a limited edition, so I might have to hurry up and buy this sucker before they sold out.

NARS Dual-Intensity Blush: Now this is a newborn baby of a product. Dual Intensity BLUSHES. Are you kidding me. I love NARS; I love blushes and I love NARS's blushes. There are no reviews on these product on Sephora's website currently, so it is THAT new of a product. I am so curious to see what the texture would be like as well as the finish.

MAC Cinderella Collection: I have been WAITING for this collection ever since I saw the sneak peak from Allure Magazine three weeks ago. It is not just about the packaging. Its about the fact that I love these everyday subtle princess-like colors oh jesus. I didn't care for the pigments. I didn't care for the 6 eyeshadow palette (the tones were too cool for me), and I really didn't care for the mascara. However...I don't know if you know this BUT I LOVE LIPS AND CHEEKS.

These nude-y pink lipsticks ("Free as a Butterfly" and "Royal Ball") are completely on my level and I've been on the hunt for the perfect nude lips and these seemed like they would be it.

I've seen some women use the beauty powder in the color "Mystery Princess" (the one on the left) as an all over powder....which I think is a bit of an overkill. I saw these today at the Lotte department store, and it was quite sparkly almost to the point where it was comparable to The Balm's Mary Loumanizer. Both of these including the "Coupe D'Chic" (the peachy one) are very shimmery, but I am okay with that because i love putting sparkles on my cheeks. "Coupe D'Chic" seems like a perfect highlighter/blush on top of bronzer for the summer.

But... I don't know... They are all sold out online and I don't want to invest in them with my Korean money here. They best be restocking them I swear...

Origins Skin Renewal Serum with Willowherb: This is another product that has recently released. It is so interesting that they would design a serum for 20 something years olds! I am in my twenties so I feel like this is something that I need, strictly because...this is for 20 something years olds. Am I making sense? It is suppose to keep your face healthy and glowy as if you are still in your late teens to early 20s range or as Origins put it "as it once was." Whatever that means.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water: Can water really prime your face? I want to try this $30 something dollars worth of WATER to see if it actually works because my $7 dollar Mario Badescu's Rosewater does a perfect job setting my makeup. I am just super curious to see if this can make my makeup last longer, create a soft canvass before makeup application, fill in my pores, create a luminous finish, etc. Am I asking for too much? CAN WATER SPRAY DO THIS????

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment