Monday, June 15, 2015

New Series!: My Friend's Beauty Diary & Recommendations! (plus, my first Youtube Video!)



There's going to be a new series on blog as well as my newly launched Youtube Channel!! I have never made a public video on my Youtube channel before... I recorded the video on my crappy iphone 5, so please be forgiving!

I wanted to make this series because all of my friends are real lovers of beauty and fashion, and I thought it would be wonderful to create a series on my blog about what they love using and what they can truly recommend to others.

Besides, I thought it would be refreshing for once to hear someone else's beauty opinions on my blog.  


Crystal loves all things beauty like I do and is an avid supporter of my blog. I am completely thankful to have a friend like her. Also, I absolutely love talking about beauty products with her. I swear we can talk about skincare and makeup for over 2 hours. She really knows what she is talking about in terms of beauty and she keeps herself up to date with new beauty trends and products like a true makeup junky. So I'm sure you will absolutely enjoy this segment about her and her top products.

Products mentioned by Crystal:



Best,


No comments:

Post a Comment