Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Friend's Beauty Diary Ep 2: Ashley


Another episode of My Friend's Beauty Diary! This time it is featuring my good friend Ashley!

She is one of my good friends who loves reading beauty blogs and youtube videos. She loves dogs, fashion, shoes, sunglasses, dry shampoos, bunnies, and funny men. Ashley and I are always having fun together no matter what the circumstance. One time we got lost on the road for 2+ hours (the time when GPS navigation systems and iphones were not as common); even though it was so stressful and nerve wracking to be on the road without any guidance or sense of direction, we still talk about that day as one of the most memorable and fun experiences that we had together. 

In this video we are goofy and silly like little children. I apologize if it gets annoying! 

But I hope you enjoy!



Products Mentioned:




Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment